Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.Job Posting Title
Sr. Financial AnalystJob Description
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for providing leadership on financial analysis and reporting related to the profitability of various Prime business areas or units. This position directs the budgeting and forecasting processes for the departments it supports, develops new analytical models that utilize cost drivers and associated metrics, and supports the financial requirements of Prime. This position will be a partner of the departments it supports, will be viewed as the voice of Finance for those departments, and become a member of the department’s leadership team.
- Provide financial leadership and direction to various Prime departments on the annual budget, forecast, and monthly financial requirements. Provide trend analysis on key issues including capital planning and projects
- Recommend operational improvements after investigating, and analyzing data from a financial and functional view
- Provide mentoring to junior members of the FP&A team
Includes 40% business support, 30% Hyperion support, 30% consolidation work.
- This role is also responsible for administration of our Hyperion Planning tool (Oracle PBCS) which requires:
- Working with functional users and external vendor to support and improve the existing application and processes; resolve business and technical problems by identifying, evaluating and implementing solutions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- 6 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Strong team player with effective communication and presentation skills as well as a customer service approach
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with databases to retrieve and analyze data
- Ability to adapt and multi-task
- Excellent time management skills.
- MBA in Finance or related field
- Advanced level knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; experience creating complex formulas
- PBM, Healthcare, Contact Center, Government Programs, knowledge and/or experience
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Flexible work schedule within normal business hours, typically between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Reports to Manager or Sr Director in the Finance department
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.