My name is George Rogers and I am a Recruiter with Kelly Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 workforce solutions company. We are currently seeking to fill a Sr. Financial Analyst position in Dallas, TX. I have attached the details of the opportunity below:
Duration: 6+ months
Pay: $40.00 - $43.62/HOUR
Candidate will be cleaning up and helping manage a department’s budget: Ensure resources are allocated properly, track expenses we expect to come in and ensure they are paid in a timely manner, working with Finance to create an holistic view of the budget and actuals (view should include OpEx & CapEx), Aiding the organization in creating a clear cost structure for cloud development projects, and assisting department leaders and product owners to complete required activities for the 2020 capital and operating budget planning process.
- Aids organization with financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control.
- Evaluates and analyzes a variety of financial results and indicators such as capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Recommends actions that may be taken to improve financial results.
- Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
- Assists in preparation of special studies, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Retrieves and organizes data into required reporting formats to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Prepares reports analyzing specific aspects of department structures, functions and operational procedures and recommends ways to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) required. Advanced degree a plus.
- Candidate must have a thorough understanding of and experience with Capital and Operating expense planning and management.
- Experience working with technology organizations, preferably those leveraging the Agile software development methodology and developing applications on the cloud.
- Demonstrated ability to improve financial management processes.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (1-352-585-2109, George.Rogers@kellyservices.com),however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.