The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for the development of financial planning, reporting, analysis, modeling, and business decision support related to current operations, investment opportunities, and business scenarios. This role interacts extensively with global finance and accounting teams.
Success in this role requires the ability to effectively work cross-functionally with internal partners, and high degree of comfort and professional capability to work closely with senior and executive leaders providing meaningful insights to business drivers and trends.
Job Duties: With FP&A team support, the Sr. Financial Analyst will:
- Coordinate the Division annual financial budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes; engage with leaders and finance teams globally to coordinate processes, develop guidance, give advice and direction on planning data and the transformation of information into relevant business insight, and ensure adherence to parent company standards and timelines, including overseeing data input into parent company systems
- Manage the annual 5-year plan process including incorporating strategic corporate analysis and initiatives into the financial plan
- Create intuitive analytic tools, reports, spreadsheets, and models that utilize a variety of data sources to be shared and distributed to the global finance team
- Interface with the Director of Global Finance to become an expert in sales and margin budgeting and financial planning; work closely with BI and IT groups to become an expert of SKU level forecasting
- Lead the consolidated month-end close reporting including development and review of executive month-end package to be sent to C-level executives and Parent company
- Perform detailed analytics and root-cause analysis on financial results; ad-hoc analysis as needed to understand key variances to plan; detailed analysis on the P&L, notably gross margins and understanding the impact of manufacturing, and changes to sourcing
- Critically review Corporate Finance’s processes and procedures to achieve consistency, effectiveness and efficiency and collaborate with divisional management to drive implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics
- Five+ years’ FP&A orrelated Finance experience
- Advanced financial modeling skills to develop analysis for various business scenariosusing Excel
- Ability to effectively work with large sets of data
- Must be permanently authorized to work in the United States
The ideal candidate will have a MBA, CFA, and/or CMA; experience leading/coordinating annual and multi-year planning processes; multi-national company experience; knowledge of manufacturing financial operations; ability to creatively look beyond the complex nature of transactions and interactions to implement innovative fresh ideas that improve process and performance; and experience using VBA/Macros, and Hyperion or Oracle.
This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function.
ESCO offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for professional growth. We take pride in providing a quality workplace and promoting equal opportunities for all.
Staffing Agencies –DO NOT contact ESCO regarding recruiting-related services. Note that any unsolicited resumes received will be considered pro-bono.
- Donation-Matching Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Military Leave
- Paid Holidays