Sr. Financial Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Creates financial models based on analyses to support organizational decision making.
- Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Evaluates financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Analyzing variances – Compile and analyze financial reports and find discrepancies that require senior management’s attention.
- Creates budgets at the branch and company level.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Creates ad hoc reporting as needed.
Required Education, Experience & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field required
- 3 – 5 years of business finance or other relevant experience preferred
- Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Power BI or Tableau preferred
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Experience working with large data sets
$75,000.00 - $90,000.00 /year