Pluralsights FP&A team helps inform and drive decisions that impact the entire business. Were looking for someone to support our Corporate and G&A functions. As a strategic finance partner, youll work with G&A stakeholders to drive business growth while staying within budget constraints. Youll also play a key role in developing and improving our short- and long-term consolidated financial model. Youll be involved in preparing board materials on a regular basis, and will be asked to do ad hoc modeling for various Corporate projects. If you love modeling, interacting with others, and digging in to improve process, this may be the role for you.
Who you're committed to being:
- A great communicator
- Someone who can interact with executives and other stakeholders on a regular basis
- Someone willing to say both no and yes when appropriate
- A proactive team player who is eager to learn from peers and business partners
- Someone who loves to model and analyze data
- Attentive to detail and willing to go the extra mile to ensure quality work output
What youll own:
- Decisions on where the businesses you support should spend money to drive company growth
- Improvements in budget process and reporting outputs for board presentations
- Reporting of budget to actuals, quarterly business reviews, and annual planning for your groups
- Key inputs that drive Pluralsights short- and long-term financial model
- Ad hoc modeling to support business initiatives
Experience youll need:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, or other analytics-related fields
- 2-5 years in SaaS FP&A
- Budget management and reporting experience
- Excel and GSuite chops (Anaplan experience is a plus)
- Complex model building experience and a knack for solving problems
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150 countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing were helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we dont let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. Its our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. Were adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.