18-21077: Senior Financial Analyst - Tax & Accounting, North America
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting North America is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Tax & Accounting team in our Kennesaw office location.
Wolters Kluwer, Tax & Accounting North America (TaxNA.WoltersKluwer.com) has served tax, accounting and audit professionals, within the United States and Canada, since 1913. Our market-leading solutions include CCH® ProSystem fx®, CCH Axcess™, CCH® IntelliConnect®, CCH® iFirm, ATX™, TaxWise®, U.S. Master Tax Guide®, Taxprep and Cantax in Canada, and CCH® SureTax® and CCH® Sales Tax for businesses requiring sales and use tax compliance.
Today's businesses have evolving needs and expectations and count on Wolters Kluwer to provide solutions that help them navigate complex tax laws with accuracy, greater mobility and speed. These needs place a premium on access to agile systems, integrated workflows, and solutions that simplify the full range of tax calculations required across all aspects of the end-to-end sales tax process. Our solutions easily integrate with the most popular ERPs, accounting, e-commerce and point-of-sale systems--while never compromising the security and integrity of data.
Wolters Kluwer, Tax and Accounting North America invites individuals who are passionate about helping to create the future of tax and accounting, to join our team. Our key office locations include Atlanta, GA, Riverwoods, IL, Dallas, TX, Wichita, KS, Torrance, CA and Toronto, CA.
Wolters Kluwer, Tax and Accounting North America is seeking a talented Sr. Financial Analyst for our office in Kennesaw GA, a northern suburb in the Atlanta area. If you have success in building relationships with global business leaders in maximizing results, consider a career with Wolters Kluwer. As a Sr. Financial Analyst, you will report directly to the Sr. Manager, FP&A Tax and Accounting North America, and function as a key partner within the finance team. You will be responsible for preparing the monthly business unit financials and Business Performance Review. You will also be responsible for preparing the annual budget, quarterly forecasting and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work within key corporate and business unit policies and plans, the Sr. Financial Analyst functions as a trusted resource and business partner to the Tax and Accounting North America management team, and will assist in financial planning, analysis, and reporting for the Tax and Accounting North America unit
* Be responsible for analyzing and interpreting financial information pertaining to the unit's performance and developing reports, analysis and financial communications that provide the unit, Division and Corporate finance teams with a clear and forward looking view of the financial impact of management actions
* Prepare monthly and quarterly business unit consolidated financial analysis and reporting deliverables. Ensure timely analysis of the business performance and all reporting deliverables within the unit, and to Division and Wolters Kluwer Corporate Finance team
* Assist in the annual consolidated budgeting and regular forecasting processes for the group
* Assist in development of the annual three year strategic plan, detailing revenue, expense and cash flow expectations, along with supporting strategic and tactical plans
Assist both the CFO and Sr. Manager FP&A in providing financial insights and input on new and existing initiatives, evolve the unit's KPIs, and other performance metric tracking to more effectively run the business. Recommend business policy, resource allocation, and business operations to improve company financial performance
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
* At least 5 to 7 years of experience as a Financial Analyst
* At least 2 years of experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis position
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to be successful in a matrix environment
* Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and deliver timely and quality results with a focus on accuracy and integrity of data
* Ability to work on and manage multiple projects in a demanding, fast-paced environment
* Ability to synthesize and evaluate complex data
* Capacity to identify underlying principles, reasons or factors of information by breaking down into components; ability to uncover and explain the cause and effect of data disparities
* Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and ability to implement complex functions (i.e. Pivot Tables, VLookup, IndexMatch, imbedded "IF" statements, etc.)
* Function as an integral part of the finance team and build positive relationships and credibility
* Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and with geographically distributed, virtual teams and various levels of leadership including executive level management
* Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
* Travel Requirement will be 10 percent or less
* Working knowledge/experience with budget systems planning and reporting tools
* Experience in providing support to an organization of at least $250M in revenue
* HFM Experience
* Previous experience working with Software organizations
* MBA or CPA
* Experience with ERP (GEAC) experience is a plus
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (495) 4771.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled