ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Forecasts, reports, and variance analysis across enterprise business units.
- Participates and assists in the execution of fiscal year financial plan including data capture & updates, and financial modeling.
- Manages and update financial planning models.
- Oversees Medical, Clinical, and Operation cost. Highlight risk and opportunities to plan. Support the market finance directors in drafting action plans when needed.
- Oversees Selling, General and Administrative Expenses (SG & A), management of reporting and analysis.
- Reconciles actual headcount vs plan, assist in the approval process of open reqs and new hires.
- Assists and drive Revenue and SG and A efficiency initiative.
- Develops and enhance Revenue and SG and A management reporting.
- Identifies and participates in revenue upside opportunities, cost cutting initiatives and process efficiencies.
- Assists in developing business level cost metrics to enable business leaders to make informed decisions around FTE management.
- Participates and oversees month end closing process.
- Assists in the development of business cases, estimate ROI, and track ongoing cost saving/ investment benefits
- Maintains master files of the company annual plan, and assist in enhancement of management reporting.
- Supports market finance directors by providing monthly/ quarterly reports and running ad-hoc reports as needed
- Supervises and coach financial analysts on a regular basis. Ensure analyst have the proper training and knowledge to succeed in their duties
- Assists in Capital project cost development and ongoing cost tracking.
- Assists in identifying, measuring and tracking capital investment benefits.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to effectively support/train and perform transactional based finance and accounting transactions.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of financial statement analysis, statistical analysis, corporate finance and financial modeling, required.
- Ability to use good judgment, understand complex business situations, work with ambiguity, be a creative thinker, execute strong communication skills, be a self-starter, and have attention to detail.
- Ability to use discretion under a variety of circumstances and when using confidential information.
- This position requires 20% of travel nationwide.
- Strong financial modeling and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tie deadlines (nights and weekends may be required)
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entreprenuerial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!