Our client, an international publicly traded company, has an opening within their corporate FP&A department.
The Senior Financial Analyst will serve as a business partner for a number of G&A functions and have responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and financial analysis.
The ideal Financial Analyst candidate has 3-8 years of relevant experience in a corporate FP&A department.
Role comes with a very strong base salary for this level. On top of that the company has an impressive bonus and defined contribution plan.
Job Description: - Key involvement in the preparation and management of the annual budget, forecast and annual plan
- Financial statement analysis
- Standard and ad-hoc financial reporting
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects
- Bachelors Degree or Masters in Accounting
- 3-8 years related experience
- Advanced Excel required
All interested and qualified candidates send a Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org