At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and life, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
As a Business Planning Financial Analyst you will support the financial planning activities of the Global Finance team. You will be responsible for managing the Global forecasting tool, advising Global Brand teams on pricing and P&L matters, and contributing to overall budget and forecast planning efforts.
A day in the life as a Sr. Financial Analyst:
- You will develop global strategic budgets for your assigned brands and validate annual Global Operating Profit targets. You will evaluate forecast inputs and partner with Regional Finance Teams to finalize planning forecasts.
- You will have primary ownership and accountability for the Global Toy Line Production (TLP) forecasting documents. You will manage data updates and analyze how changes in inputs (product mix, product costs, royalties, tooling etc.) impact the overall forecast.
- You will participate in Product Gate reviews and all regularly scheduled finance/marketing meetings for your brands and advise on any finance related questions.
- You will work with Global Finance team members to analyze historical global data and trends for establishing Global TLP P&L rates and calculations.
- You will respond to ad hoc requests from marketing and other business partners related to various financial matters and ad hoc requests to support the department.
What you'll brin
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- 3-5 years of related financial business planning and analysis experience in a consumer related product development or retail environment preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office, including advanced experience with Excel.
- Experience using SAP, Power Query and Power BI preferred.
- Strong analytical, process and workflow skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Good communication, mathematical, planning and accounting skills.