TheSenior Financial Analystserves as the primary liaison between raw data and high-level executive decision making for the Go-To-Market team. The position provides routine and ad hoc financial analysis The Sr. Financial Analyst will report directly to the Sr. Director of FP&A and will partner closely with all the Sales and Marketing executives as well as sales operations teams to plan and prioritize supporting the company’s Go-To-Market initiatives. The ideal candidate has outstanding partnership and communication skills, handle multiple priorities, as well as the ability to deal with the ambiguity that comes in a fast-growing organization.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances such as pipeline analysis, pricing. Work with team members to enhance global Sales and Marketing operational performance trends (historical and forecasted) using appropriate metrics.
- Assist in other ad-hoc analysis in partnership with Sales ops and presentation of strategic materials for Sales management.
- Collaborate with various functional departments and internally within Finance as appropriate.
- Analyze and report on financial results and key metrics – distilling/synthesizing key trends and assessing current and future business risk. Including analysis of commissions, quota setting, and S&M efficiency.
- Participate in strategic data analysis and research and modeling for senior company leadership
- Fulfill ad-hoc analytical requests as needed
What we need from you:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or related relevant areas
- 2 to 5 years of related experience in investment banking or financial planning
- Be flexible! We love to change it up by using different technologies and need you to be open to new and different!
- Love to learn! To get the greatest solutions we need to continually explore what’s new and be willing to dive in and learn.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint - building financial and decision support models and reports
- Proven ability to form strong business partner relationships
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Comfortable working with large data sets
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform - logs, time series metrics, and security analytics. We were founded in 2010 by experts in log management, big data, security systems, and enterprise-scale applications. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission-critical, large scale applications.
We serve DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission-critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through our platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.