Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
• Provide plant management finance support with significant time in facilities
• Forecasting and explanations for all Cost of Goods Sold pieces of the P&L
• Provide all internal customers with a clear, concise and accurate assessment of financial performance while identifying gaps to financial goals and prioritize actions
• Leadership and driving projects to deliver improved financial performance. Supporting the Lean Sigma /Kaizen program and quantifying savings / improvements.
• To evaluate with management capital investment projects to ensure correct allocation and prioritization of funds
• To identify gaps in management of working capital and to assist management by driving improvement projects to improve inventory management (DOH) and payment terms to suppliers (DPO)
• Help drive sku rationalization via financial analysis on inventory measures and sales volumes
• Assisting management in developing accurate Financial Plans such as the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and the quarterly Forecast preparation
• Finance/Accounting degree required, MBA preferred
• 3-6 years experiences in a middle/senior business or financial management or accounting position
• Manufacturing plant experience preferred
• A proven track record of reporting and utilizing financial information to drive business performance
• Strong sense of accountability; operates with sense of urgency and ownership in
performing job duties
• Ability to manage competing priorities with ability to manage workload and meet tight
• Must be able to lead, influence, build consensus and work effectively in cross
• Strong analytical, quantitative, and team management skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills at various levels in
• Ability to consolidate complex data / information into concise communication points
• Excellent organizational skills including but not limited to project planning, time
management, and project management.
• Must be a self-starter, flexible, and able to work on time sensitive projects
without daily supervision
• Advanced database and excel knowledge/ skills, proficient in PowerPoint