At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
This individual will play a critical role in Ping’s commitment to rapidly and strategically evolve the company’s core financial systems. As a Senior Financial Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for the support, configuration, implementation, & system administration of Ping’s financial systems, including: NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, OpenAir, Concur, and Boomi. The position will work with various levels of management and stakeholders to closely align NetSuite and other financial system with Ping’s evolving business goals. The ability to work with the business to gain a quick understanding of new business process areas and/or technologies and drive successes out of unstructured challenges will be critical to the success of this individual.
- Plan, review, and manage configurations, enhancements, and customizations of NetSuite and other applications as needed in order to meet evolving business needs
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to solve data and technical issues
- Build & maintain reports, saved searches, and user dashboards
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom records, workflows and SuiteApps
- Train end users on how to effectively use systems features and applications
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage, etc.
- Support IT Security requirements including managing user roles and user access to the system
- Support Finance/IT Audit requirements & IT data management
- Work with Technology and Finance teams and subject matter experts to design new processes in NetSuite using standard functionality, customizations, and 3rd party tools
- Maintain confidentiality of company programs, activities, records and financial information
- Assist Finance team with other duties as assigned
- Eager to learn new technologies and solve problems
- Certified as a NetSuite Administrator
- 5 years’ experience in designing NetSuite solutions for large enterprise or complex environments
- 2 years’ experience in SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, system configuration
- Demonstrates full understanding of the NetSuite stack and experience with all NetSuite modules (Order to Case and Fulfillment, Revenue Recognition, Procurement, GL, AP, AR, FA, etc.)
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy, ability to transform end-user needs/functional requirement into technical requirements and build out these unique solutions
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication & written skills along with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Proficient in MS Office, database management, cloud applications
- Advanced skills in business analysis with the capability to capture requirements and make recommendations on the best way to implement the requirements to meet overall business goals
- Understanding of best in class expense software (Concur), Commission Calculation Software (Xactly), Financial Management / Forecasting (Adaptive Insights)
- Experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing and growing environment
- Knowledgeable with Agile Software Development Lifecycle Management
- Experience mentoring more junior systems analysts and/or business analysis resources
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or related field