If interested, send resume directly to Jess Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org**
Job title: Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Location: New York, NY or Bloomfield, CT
Duration: 6 month contract with right to hire
- Looking for someone with some Machine Learning experience.
- Any Machine Learning library experience: Tentaflow and SparkML are good options
- Looking for a candidate with full life-cycle experience
- Candidate could potentially be working on a variety of projects—all focused around Hadoop.
- Setting up some of their ingestions from Teradata into Hadoop.
- RxModeling project: they receive client data that comes in a variety of forms, etc and this group needs to consume all of that data.
- They need to be able to intelligently consume that data (where the machine learning comes in) and then there are additional follow up projects from there.
- Can be everything from simple, straight forward requests to more complicated requests of the data
- Looking for someone that can take requirements, build prototypes (front end work, logic work, data work, back end work, etc) and can fully work throughout the entire lifecycle development project
- Front end: Web development skills/dashboard development with products like Tablea
- Back end: SQL and any flavors of Linux scripting work
- Git for source control would be ideal
- This person would be in a position where they are taking technical designs, coding it out and would be able to implement it if given enough time
- Candidate must be able to transform data and provide data to the business users
- They will be building tables within the lake, working with existing tables.
- Strong Python scripting experience is a must
- SQL programming is also a must
- Voice opinion and take an active part in the group.
- Linux platform
- Hadoop experience is a plus (Hive, Spark, Kafka, etc).
- Experience with DevOps automation tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Travis
- Ansible and/or Docker experience
- Scala experience
- Machine Learning experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178