AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Senor Graphic Designer will design and produce marketing communications for both print and digital pieces for a wide variety of shows/festivals. They will collaborate with the design team and artist to come up with creative solutions and translate these solutions to a variety of media. The Sr. Graphic designer will stay current on all digital trends and mentor a team of other designers, freelance artist, interns, etc.
- Oversee and mentor all graphic design interns, freelancers, and designers. Check and revise all graphics to specifications. Make sure all deadlines are met.
- Work with designers to strategize all artwork for events, shows and festivals. Create digital assets using materials provided, or creating from scratch when necessary. Posting graphics and assets to appropriate platform, website or forum to promote events managed by AEG Presents.
- Design marketing materials such as print ads, newsletters, social media, websites and banners as well as print work such as ticket packages, guidebooks, posters, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments to make sure all the design needs are being met and all information is correct.
- Develop tools, platforms or mechanisms for content to be posted on. Responsible for the building and the installation of the platform.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Graphic Design, Entertainment, Marketing, or a related field
- Years of related work experience: 4-6 years
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Demonstrate graphic design skills and have strong portfolio.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Dream Weaver, InDesign, MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to track large volumes of data
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to deal with different personalities
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.