The Sr Graphic designer is responsible for collaboration and partnership with our business development and design teams to support the execution of global business development and marketing across multiple disciplines. This position is responsible for solving problems when it comes to design aesthetic for presentations and collateral assets. The Sr Graphic designer will design and execute collateral materials, presentations, event graphics and other design activities related to the agency.
- Work with the team to design and produce graphics for digital, website, social media, display ads, and email, as well as print media
- Provide consultancy on best use of design to ensure that business objectives, budgets, and deadline are met.
- Maintain quality control and responsibility for the integrity of the final product
- Manage all phases of the design process including concepting, mockup production, copy creation, review and integration, and finished product.
- Work within established design guidelines and best practices for the agency and materials produced on behalf of clients
- Develop strategies and materials for multi-channel digital, social media, and content campaigns
- Develop HTML email, web and print communications for internal and external audiences
- Keeps current with new media and has a keen understanding of integration and use of animation, and cloud based tools
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and may perform cross over support to other departments
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced creative degree in Fine Art/Graphic Design or applicable field is required.
- 5-7 years Creative graphic design tool experience designing web sites, marketing materials and web graphics
- Proficient with the following software tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Axure, HTML and Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (CS5)
- Experience with HTML and CSS, including HTML e-newsletters and transmission
- Positive, proactive, organized, very detail-oriented and able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn new programs and software
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical department
- Ability to effectively handle critiques
- Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations
- Strong presentation and consulting skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.