CNSI a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company has established strong domain expertise in prominent industries, including Health, Defense and National Security, Government IT, Homeland Security and Transportation. We employ a world-class team of professionals all of whom have experience with large scale mission-critical IT implementations. CNSI is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland and we are on site in over 10 cities worldwide.
- Functions as an individual contributor and works under no supervision to develop and modify documentation related to complex projects and information systems under general supervision
- Applies in depth Business Analysis knowledge to review and analyze systems problems to identify solutions
- Uses cases, workflow diagrams, and gap analysis to create and/or modify requirements documents and design specifications
- Analyzes user requirements and client business needs using standard procedures
- Identifies and manages scope of changes based upon clients’ requirements
- Supports testing, user acceptance testing, and implementation of information systems
- Tracks and reports status of work assignments
- Prioritizes and schedules work assignments based on the project plan, handling multiple tasks across project phases
- Creates and/ or modifies straightforward Business Process Models
- Facilitates solution development to existing business problems
- Effectively communicates issues and/or risks with manager or direct supervisor
- Self-motivated, with ability to balance multiple projects
- Participates in requirements management activities and in design session activities
- Adheres to CNSI CMMI standards and process level improvements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Acts as a liaison between the client and the technology teams
- Assists in supporting client presentations and demos (navigates and facilitates the demo, presents occasionally, etc.)
- Unwavering commitment to customer service and operational excellence
- Keeps abreast of new technology and market developments (including federal regulations)
- Requests and gives both negative and positive feedback
- Provides guidance to less experienced business analysts, serving as a mentor to provide technical/business analysis guidance
- Assists junior Business Analysis staff in ensuring compliance to best practices
- Supports technical/business analysis mentoring of junior Business Analysis staff
- Guides and mentors Business Analysts and Associate Business Analysts to use best practices and techniques
- Conducts knowledge transfer for junior Business Analysis staff on and provides training on new techniques and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 7-11 years of business analysis or related experience OR Master’s degree with a minimum of 3+ years business analysis or related experience
- Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or a closely related field
- Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Minimum 2+ years of technical experience on large complex projects
- Domain knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and/or healthcare verticals
Following skills would be a “PLUS”:
- Provider Management and Enrollment System
- Excellent project/task management skills, including the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Understanding of SharePoint applications, Webex, Skype, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio, with a working knowledge of the rest of the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Knowledge of requirement management tools like Reqrace Web, Jira, etc.
- Proficient in SQL
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
CNSI is focused on hiring and retaining the best and the brightest. For that, we offer employees a rewarding career path and benefits that exceed the industry norm. In addition to a solid compensation package, CNSI provides employees a range of benefit programs designed to support you and your family. Below are just a few of our programs.
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.