At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the beautifully designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day — and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We are looking for a senior level strategic partner to guide our senior leaders in the Finance organization. You will drive initiatives and conversations around organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, organizational design, employee engagement, culture strategies, and change and transformation leadership by partnering with Sr. Directors and VP level leaders in the business.
What you'll do
- Provide partnership and support in the areas of organizational design, organizational development including succession strategy, talent development, employee engagement, and change management processes
- Drive workforce planning initiatives and build capabilities needed to achieve the stated vision and strategy
- Identify and address critical organizational and people issues, and remove barriers impeding the success of the business
- Identify and develop key talent and ensure they are provided with experiences that enable development and retention
- Build performance management capabilities by coaching leaders to effectively address performance issues and deliver effective feedback
- Coordinate with the COEs to deliver HR programs to the business, including Engagement Survey, Leadership Developments Programs, Annual Rewards, and Workforce Planning
- Model the Adobe Leadership Capabilities which includes Selecting Talent, Role-Modeling Check-In, Leading Change, Scaling the Business and Demonstrating Strong EQ
What you need to succeed
- 7+ years of HR Business Partner experience, partnering directly with senior leaders
- BA or BS degree in a related field
- Ability to establish relationships and partnerships (internal and external) at all levels of the organization
- Exhibit strong leadership and influencing skills, and design, implement, and lead change management initiatives
- Functional experience and proven success in OD/OE concepts and practices
- Proven ability to remain flexible and agile in an ever changing environment
- Willingness to learn, grow and tackle expanded duties as business needs evolve
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to take sizable problems and break them into small manageable pieces
- Excellent meeting design and facilitation skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity with ease
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision making skills and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work both tactically and strategically to get business needs met
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills, and skilled in use of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Get to know the team
Adobe's Employee Experience team plays a key role in building a vibrant and dynamic workplace that reflects our core values. We help drive Adobe’s success by enabling all of our people to do and be their best, most authentic selves. Key areas of focus include Business Partnering, Employee Insights, Rewards, Talent Selection, Talent Development, Technology, Global Workplace Solutions and Employee Resource Center.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.