Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
This role is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle HR support. This role is critical in executing our HR critical few, providing great internal customer support and driving HR excellence and continuous improvement through learning, innovation and teamwork. The Sr. Generalist/HRBP is responsible for the human resource needs of supported business areas to support achievement of Greenheck Group business objectives. This includes but is not limited to recruitment for exempt and non-exempt level positions, employee and labor relations, performance management, compensation & benefits, organization development & training and special projects. Responsible to ensure consistent application of all policies and procedures within the supported business areas. The position formulates partnerships across the organization to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the culture and business objectives of Greenheck Group.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works directly with management and employees to effectively promote positive employee relations, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Consults with management regarding HR guidance.
- Responsible for developing and strengthening partnerships in the community to promote Greenheck Group as an Employer of Choice, create strong talent pipeline and make a difference in the community.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws through efficient administration of company HR policies, procedures, programs and initiatives. Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, reducing legal risk and ensuring compliance. Partners with legal as needed/required.
- Leads the recruitment and selection efforts across all levels of the business unit in partnership with talent acquisition team.
- Conducts employee meetings and assists in training and development sessions on various topics as needed.
- Maintains visibility and engagement with all employees and addresses any issues and concerns that are identified in a timely and professional manner. Manages and solves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides performance management guidance to management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). Manages the performance review process for specific location and/or business unit.
- Being an enthusiastic and collaborative team player with a strong drive to create a positive working environment.
- Lead and/or participate in various HR project work in support of HR and/or Business area initiatives.
- Participates in operations meeting within the business and advises management on all Human Resource related topics.
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field;
- Minimum of five years progressive experience in an HR generalist or HRBP role;
- Experience working with finance, information technology, or other corporate shared service areas preferred.
- Direct hands on experience in multiple aspects of Human Resources including leadership and employee development, recruitment, compensation, labor relations, employee relations, and employment law;
- Ability to work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Requires excellent communication and presentation skills a long with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to understand and continually improve business processes and systems
- The ideal candidate would have 5 plus years of progressive experience in Human Resources roles within an organization.
- Experience with HRIS systems such as SAP & SuccessFactors a plus;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions;
- Strong internal and external customer service focus;
- Ability to be comfortable with a fast-paced environment and strong prioritization skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.