Work will be remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, at which time work will be M-F onsite in client's office in Pomona.
- The position is responsible for supporting and conducting investigations of complaints of harassment, including claims of gender discrimination, and policy violations.
- Through a well-documented and thorough investigation process, the incumbent assists with the coordination, response, investigation, resolution of reports/complaints asserting violations of our client's Harassment, and Discrimination policy.
- Meets with assigned complainants, respondents and witnesses to provide information regarding the complaint process (formal and informal), available resources, and interim measures. Interview the impacted party, respondent, and relevant witnesses.
- Gather relevant evidence.
- Act as a neutral party through all aspects of investigation and ensure a prompt, fair, and neutral process for all parties.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality during all proceedings.
- Creates comprehensive written investigation reports that clearly identify the issues investigated, identify all relevant policies, summaries all relevant evidence and provides clear findings.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records and notes of investigatory process.
- Create comprehensive written investigative reports for the CHRO that clearly identify the issues investigated, summarize the evidence, make findings under our client's policy, and recommend appropriate remedial steps.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience conducting investigations alleging sexual harassment, including gender discrimination, sexual misconduct or relevant experience is required.
- Strong written analytical skills to prepare clear and concise reports and other correspondence.