You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel – we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company – it truly is a special place.
While reporting to the Manager of HR Technology, you will serve as a subject matter expert and technical point-of-contact for Workday to ensure data integrity, configuration & testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. You will support the on-going administration, maintenance, and management of Sonoco’s HRIS (Workday) in addition to other HR related systems.
- You will support Workday configuration roadmap, releases, and continued adoption
- You will manage and support all integrations inbound to and outbound from Workday
- You will manage the front-end, data visualization of the Prism application within Workday to provide key metrics and analytics to our employee and leadership teams across the global organization
- You will provide consulting services to HR Centers of Excellence globally as it’s applicable to using Workday to manage their business processes
- Other technical projects as assigned
This position is located in beautiful Hartsville, SC at our Global Headquarters.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 7+ years of experience with HCM systems is preferred (Workday)
- 2+ years of experience building & supporting Workday integrations
- Advanced knowledge of reporting tools is required
- Advanced knowledge of calculated fields is required
- Experience working in a global organization is highly desired
- Ideal candidate would have a strong Workday business knowledge in HR processes and policies, including but not limited to: Benefits, Compensation, Organizational Development, Talent Acquisition and reporting to various government agencies such as EEO and Vets 4212 reports.
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you and your family. In addition, we offer competitive wages and retirement plans.
Apply today and help us grow stronger.
For more information, visit www.sonoco.com/careers or follow us on social media @sonoco_careers!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.