14 month contract Leads the functional Core HR workstream for the implementation of Oracle s Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud solution.
- Optimize the implementation of Oracle s HCM Cloud solution to meet workforce requirements crafting opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, and simple processes that help drive accuracy and completeness.
- Partner with HR functions and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that HR business processes are well defined and designed to utilize delivered HR process functionality and to meet the needs of each HR function.
- Partners with HR functions and cross-functional stakeholders to define business requirements and translate business needs into tactical system implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling and resource planning
- Ensure an efficient and effective delivery of HR services through the best usage of HR technology and process design.
- Ensure training approach and plan for HR results in effective utilization of the new Oracle HCM Cloud solution.
- Optimizes Manager Self-Service, Employee Self-Service, and HCM Core work structures (Department codes, Job codes, Locations)
- Participate in related HR initiatives, change management and strategic planning.
- Establish appropriate ongoing governance.
- Leverage Oracle s HCM Cloud solution and provide analytical tools that align with talent development, workforce planning and best in class HR analytics. Develops and evaluates measurements and metrics to gauge effectiveness of the processes and systems.
- Defines compliance and integrity of reporting and data management. Maintains enterprise organization standards.
- Manages critical relationships with consultants and vendors, internal end users, and business customers. Partners with outsourced vendor, as needed, to provide seamless delivery across the teams, resolve issues and manage escalations.
- Industry best practice experience with an HR digital transformation including: fostering new ways of working, closing knowledge gaps, increasing employee/user engagement, and solving business problems in new ways.
- Strong ability to think through and drive change from an end user perspective.
- Experience, comfort, and confidence in transforming the business culture and talent strategy of HR
- Leads the testing cycles and helps to drive the user acceptance criteria for Oracle HCM.
- Collaborate with project team, HR leadership and subject matter advisors to align key project decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to succinctly deliver key messages to executive steering committee and broader HR stakeholders
- Understands the inherent technical and process dependencies between HR, Finance and Supply Chain
- Assist key stakeholders with data analysis, data validations, and data extracts.
Work requires typing, filing, use of telephone and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Stretching, bending, reaching, pushing and pulling are required a moderate amount of the time. May lift and carry up to 40 pounds on an intermittent basis. Some standing and walking is required. Must speak and understand English fluently. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and concentrate effectively. Good hearing is required for related communications
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelors Degree required, in Information Technology, Human Resource, Business or related field strongly preferred. 5 years of related experience required, within HRIS. 2 years of experience in Human Resources preferred. HR certification (i.e., CCP, PHR, SPHR or CEBS) preferred based on role. Possesses oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills and ability to multi-task. Understanding of HR functions, Payroll, and IT business processes and how they impact HR systems preferred. Certifications highly desired (Project Management Professional (PMP), Process Improvement such as LEAN or Six Sigma, Professional of Human Resources (PHR). Oracle HCM Cloud products experience is strongly preferred and will consider other HCM systems experience. Experience preparing and presenting summary information and proposals to leadership. Knowledge of MS Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.