18 month Contract that leads the functional Core HR workstream for the implementation of Oracle s Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud solution.
- Optimize the implementation of Oracle s HCM Cloud solution to meet workforce requirements crafting opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, and simple processes that help drive accuracy and completeness.
- Partner with HR functions and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that HR business processes are well defined and designed to utilize delivered HR process functionality and to meet the needs of each HR function.
- Partners with HR functions and cross-functional stakeholders to define business requirements and translate business needs into tactical system implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling and resource planning
- Ensure an efficient and effective delivery of HR services through the best usage of HR technology and process design.
- Ensure training approach and plan for HR results in effective utilization of the new Oracle HCM Cloud solution.
- Optimizes Manager Self-Service, Employee Self-Service, and HCM Core work structures (Department codes, Job codes, Locations)
- Participate in related HR initiatives, change management and strategic planning.
- Establish appropriate ongoing governance.
- Leverage Oracle s HCM Cloud solution and provide analytical tools that align with talent development, workforce planning and best in class HR analytics. Develops and evaluates measurements and metrics to gauge effectiveness of the processes and systems.
- Defines compliance and integrity of reporting and data management. Maintains enterprise organization standards.
- Manages critical relationships with consultants and vendors, internal end users, and business customers. Partners with outsourced vendor, as needed, to provide seamless delivery across the teams, resolve issues and manage escalations.
- Industry best practice experience with an HR digital transformation including: fostering new ways of working, closing knowledge gaps, increasing employee/user engagement, and solving business problems in new ways.
- Strong ability to think through and drive change from an end user perspective.
- Experience, comfort, and confidence in transforming the business culture and talent strategy of HR
- Leads the testing cycles and helps to drive the user acceptance criteria for Oracle HCM.
- Collaborate with project team, HR leadership and subject matter advisors to align key project decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to succinctly deliver key messages to executive steering committee and broader HR stakeholders
- Understands the inherent technical and process dependencies between HR, Finance and Supply Chain
- Assist key stakeholders with data analysis, data validations, and data extracts.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology, Human Resource, Business or related field.
- Solid understanding of HR functions, Payroll, and IT business processes and how they impact HR systems preferred.
- Certifications highly desired (Project Management Professional (PMP), Process Improvement such as LEAN or Six Sigma, Professional of Human Resources (PHR).
- 5+ years within HRIS
- Oracle HCM Cloud products experience is strongly preferred but will consider other HCM systems experience.
- Demonstrate sound judgment when working through complex issues.
- Ability to analyze, problem solve and clearly communicate observations and recommendations.
- Experience preparing and presenting summary information and proposals to leadership.
- Adaptability to adjust as the business grows and evolves.
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality of all data.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Travel may be required for training, meetings and/ or working sessions.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.