The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Sr. Human Resources Manager to provide HR Leadership to the Integrated Supply Chain functions of SPS. The functions include Procurement, Logistics, Planning, Safety, and Quality. In this exciting opportunity in a high growth environment, you will utilize your significant experience in Human Resources management to significantly impact and support the local business team and @ 1000 global professionals.
At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
The Senior HR Manager position will provide a broad range of HR support in of business objectives, strategic goals, and Human Resource initiatives for the client groups based at the repair facility. The Sr HRM will also perform diverse assignments including staffing, talent management, compensation, diversity, learning and development, performance management, organizational development and change management, training, employee relations, and other special projects as assigned.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Provide full service HR support to multiple client group.
- Partner with the global HR team to drive business and HR initiatives.
- Deploy and follow through of all HR initiatives, processes and systems.
- Influence managers on optimal workforce utilization, talent management, and performance differentiation.
- Proactively address change opportunities (people, process, structure) and create plans to address.
- Create an environment of positive employee relations, keeps confidentiality, establishes trust and credibility, seen by employees as approachable and fair, balances business needs with employee needs, spends significant time interfacing directly with employees/client base.
- Support and properly apply Honeywell policies and practices. Investigate and ensure fair resolution of issues with Honeywell policies and practices.
- Identify training needs in client base and identify/recommend training programs as needed.
- Work with the Human Resources Center of Excellence to deliver on compensation, organizational development, and workforce planning strategies to address the current and future needs of the business.
- Partner with the HR VP for Integrated Supply Chain addressing enterprise-wide issues/projects drive critical core processes (Salary Planning, Performance & Development, Census Management, and Management Readiness Reviews).
- Promote Honeywell's 8 Behaviors.