Senior Instructional Designer
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Instructional Designer for research, design, and develop large-scale and/or high profile innovative and practical learning solutions that support the needs of both the business and the learners. Updates and repurposes existing learning content. Supports all functions within the Company organization.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Act as a liaison between internal customers and the learning team in determining the needs of the courses and appropriate method of delivery.
- Proactively work with business partners to define and resolve workplace performance challenges and opportunities.
- Analyze current state environment, including analysis of performance gaps and job/task/needs analysis.
- Create & Manage project documentation including the design templates, standards, style guides, technical specifications, straw models, train-the-trainer, and pilot materials.
- Designs and develops instructional sound curriculum, including tools, job aids, instructor-led training, and self-study materials.
- Create thought leadership by being aware of leading-edge learning solutions and market trends.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience; Master’s Degree or equivalent experience (preferred)
- 7+ years of experience in of related professional experience in instructional design for either ILT & e-learning, preferably in a sales and/or marketing company
- Advanced skills with Articulate Storyline 2, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite – Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign etc, Video production/editing experience preferred
- Multimedia learning design experience preferred, to include mobile learning technology, video-based learning, and virtual learning methods
- Team Building and Development
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work