CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 50 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
This key management position is responsible for inventory control of a high volume, fast-paced retail distribution HUB with more than 2500 SKUs. Main objectives will be to implement strategic direction for processes and managing KPIs. Day-to-day responsibilities will include developing and implementing policies and procedures for inventory control, managing the reserve recommendation process, overseeing cycle counting policies and periodic physical inventory audits, and educating and training teams on inventory practices. There is a high level of customer interaction for reporting. The responsibilities of this position will include:
- Develop and implement a formal inventory control program in our 3PL distribution centers.
- Execute formalized inventory procedures.
- Generate detailed cycle counts in order to provide measurable inventory results.
- Create inventory reports for both internal and external use.
- Assist in optimization of logistics processes.
- Identifies, prioritizes, develops and implements complex cross-functional inventory control process improvement projects that include forward-thinking on project introduction/development/implementation.
- Develops and implements strategies to simplify process, improve accuracy, and improve operating efficiency.
- Performs audits to ensure compliance to all processes and to measure effectiveness.
- Provides appropriate direction and support to team members to ensure effectiven