Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Senior Inventory Management Systems Analyst will be responsible for :
- Support Mobile process regarding Oracle Cloud Inventory.
- System Configurations, User Access, daily maintenance, Org Close process.
- Monitor system interface files for daily transfer to on-prem Oracle EBS.
- Support Oracle Cloud, Inventory and Purchasing interface.
- Support Interfaces between Amdocs and Assurant providing inventory, stock and purchasing reporting information as required.
- Assist user and store support as needed.
- Work with Oracle Cloud Support to troubleshoot system issues.
- Secondary support of Oracle on Prem inventory interface as needed.
Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a bachelor's degree; 3 years with a masters degree; or equiv work experience
- Experience with Oracle EBS / Oracle Cloud configurations including items, organizations, sub-inventory and locators.
- Basic to mid-level Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Visio, etc.).
- Understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience supporting Procurement/Purchasing/Inventory/Warehousing.
- Knowledge of inventory best practices.