At a Glance
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. IT Analyst to join the Server Technology Team in Reno, NV. The Senior IT Analyst on ERP/CRM and web applications is responsible for the senior level activities of the IT application development and support team; and, upon request, lead an entire IT project. This position is also responsible for mentoring and developing the less-experienced IT team members and ensuring their work is being completed to the highest and most efficient IT governance and software engineering standards.
The Senior IT Analyst on ERP/CRM and web applications should understand business requirements and technical requirements for the assigned projects, design IT solutions that meet such requirements; and implement them with sound software engineering disciplines and IT governance framework.
What Will You Do?
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Work with business stakeholders and IT users to understand their business requirements and create IT solutions to address these requirements.
- Implement, troubleshoot, support and maintain business software primarily the ERP/CRM software, middleware and integrated software products, including the web-based systems.
- Coordinate with business users to test software upgrades, new releases and patches as they are provided by application software vendors.
- Develop reports and analytics for operational, financial and sales management.
- Advise Manager of IT and principal/lead IT analyst the emerging IT technology trends and best practices.
- Develop project design documentation and test cases.
- Architect new software applications and reporting solutions required by other areas of the company.
- Direct technical aspects of operations related to escalated client accounts or high severity issues as they affect or confront a project or team.
- Attend to both business and technical considerations of designing solutions to project/team or company related issues.
- Participate in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it relates to software development and business processes.
- Provide thought-leadership as it relates to emerging technologies and readying our company for productively integrating the same into our business.
- Understand and monitor the goals of the team in terms of outcomes and metrics.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of IT development standards and documentation.
- Upon request, coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Upon request, lead and scope IT projects.
- On rotational basis, serve as the on-site IT support during hours of business operations.
- Upon request, assist Legrand users beyond the local region in resolving their IT problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or in lieu of a degree six years' in an IT analyst/developer/specialist capacity.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT analyst/developer/specialist capacity.
- Minimum 3 years' of experience with ERP software.
- Minimum 2 years' of experience with Salesforce administration and development.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with web-based programming in any of the following: C#, C++, Java, Ruby on Rail, ABAP or Python.
- Experience SAP (strongly preferred) Epicor or JDE.
- Experiences with marketing automation engines such as Pardot, HubSpot or Marketo.
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/Outlook), Office 365 or Open Office.
- ITIL framework or other equivalent IT best practices frameworks training; ITIL foundation certificate preferred.
- Software engineering disciplines training and practices. Certificate for completing software engineering courses from reputable sources such as edX preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, close attention to detail and to be able to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Project management skills, including demonstrated ability to develop and manage to a project plan, establish priorities, work to deadlines and control a number of projects at various stages of work.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Be an effective listener, able to maintain focus extract necessary information and validate understanding of the information.
- Be highly collaborative and able to work in a team based environment. Promotes an environment that encourages cohesiveness and fosters trust and open communication with team, peers and all business partners.
- Solid business acumen and understanding of a variety of functional areas within the business.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to work independently.
Every single day, Legrand brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000 as one of the world's best employers. For more information, visit legrand.com.
About Legrand North and Central America
Legrand North and Central America (LNCA) employs over 5,000 associates in 60 locations, working in 6 product categories (Electrical Wiring Systems, Building Control Systems, AV, Data Communications, Power Distribution and Control, and Lighting). LNCA offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage. LNCA offers distinctive benefits like high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid maternity leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active women's network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growth company with tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit legrand.us.
About Legrand's Data Center Power and Control Division
Legrand is a leading provider in intelligent rack PDUs, KVM switches, and other data center infrastructure monitoring and management solutions. Legrand's power strategy experts have provided power solutions for labs, data centers, and telecommunications operations for 30 years. Over 60,000 customers around the world rely on Legrand's rack power distribution units and award winning power management solutions to reduce downtime, facilitate capacity planning, improve energy utilization, and drive efficiency. For more information, visit raritan.com and servertech.com
Equal Opportunity Employer