Sr. Java Developer
We have a Sr. Java Developer position. The position is Permanent opportunity. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.
Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Alpharetta, GA
Number of Positions: 1
Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Overall 5+ yrs of IT experience in Java/J2EE Technology
- Strong experience in Java, WEB API, J2EE1.3, J2SE 1.8/1.7, Spring,EJB 2.0/1.1Servelts2.2/2.1, JSP,HTML, DHTML
- Knowledge in SQL on MySQL/SQLServer, and DB schema design
- Strong knowledge and experience in Springboot, Openshift would be plus
- Experience with Java development, spring framework, Java persistence and API
- Knowledge in XML and JSON required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
- Experience in Onsite/offshore model
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|11||Java Server Pages||PL2||Desired|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|