Sr Java Developer (Cloud)
Looking for Senior Java Developers with Cloud development experience (AWS, GCP, and/or Azure). The ideal candidate should enjoy leading and mentoring other developers as you push the limits of server development, cloud deployments and software development in general.
As a Senior Java / Cloud Developer you will develop best-in-class solutions while working with an energetic and innovative team. In this role you will be responsible for designing and building enterprise-class solutions while delivering a superior customer experience.
The Senior Java / Cloud Developer should thrive in team-oriented environments and communicate clearly and effectively with both peers, leaders and end-users. You should be willing and excited to contribute to discussions while taking the initiative to solve problems and get the job done while taking on new challenges.
- 3-5+ years of core Java development experience
- Cloud development experience in AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- Good understanding of RDBMS and NoSQL
- Bonus points for experience with Build pipelines, automation and automated testing
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field or equivalent experience
Our culture is important to us. We are a team based company with each employee operating at an individual contributor level—meaning we all must be the expert in our skill we bring to the table. It is energizing, challenging, and rewarding!
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter, who is excited by new opportunities and gets nerdy about what they do. The ability to work quickly and flexibly to get the job done is critical to helping our clients build great products.
- Learn latest and greatest technology, on the job.
- All the fun and variety of consulting but, as a full-time employee with competitive pay, benefits and 401k matching.
- We care about our employees; we like to have fun. SolutionStream company events, Family Lagoon day, Family Imax movie night, Halloween party, Spouse appreciation dinner, Christmas gifts for employees.
If this isn't the right time but want to be contacted later, you can submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognized by Deseret News as Glassdoor's top 63 companies: Ranked # 33
- provided by Dice