Sr Java Developer
We have a Sr Java Developer position. The position is Permanent opportunity. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.
Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Oklahoma City - OK.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
Must Have Skills: Development experience in Java, spring boot, spring cloud, Spring MVC, cloud foundry and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Gradle.
Desired Skills: Development experience in Netflix, Sonar-Qube Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
Retail or QSR Omnichannel solutions, Good communication and Analytical skills, Food Services knowledge
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- The resource should have strong development experience in Java, spring boot, spring cloud, Spring MVC and cloud foundry.
- The resource will also require to have development experience in Gradle Netflix, Sonar-Qube Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- The resource should have strong communication and analytical skills to resolve complex business problem and provide technical solution.
- The resource should have ability to translate business & functional requirement into Technical specification to drive the development alone and with team.
- Take active participation- requirement gathering and due diligence activities.
- Ensure deliverables are in line with client expectation/standards. Actively participate/Support in Due Diligence and transformations.
- Proactively engage for innovation within Customer portfolio
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
2 weeks of vacation and major holidays off.
Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
We will only be able to respond to those candidates that most closely meet our criteria.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|