• Develop and maintain Java applications in the development and test environments.
• Create coding and design guidelines to be used throughout our applications.
• Work with architecture team to define development toolset.
• Assist in organization code review process.
• Integrate with other technologies
• Responsible for data security and web site intrusion defenses of Java applications
• Strong background in creating multi-threaded Java applications
• Experience with Databases
• Experience with JPA and Hibernate,
• Experience with Spring based REST services
• 1+ years of experience in AWS
• 2+ years of experience in creating applications with RESTful APIs/JSON, Microservices or service oriented architecture.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178