Prutech Solutions is currently seeking an experienced candidate to rewrite TIBCO Business Works process into Mule ESB flows. The ideal Java/Mule Developer will have 8+ years of hands on Java programming experience as well as 5+ years with SOA. This is a 2 year contract position with a major financial institution in the area. The job requriements are below.
- 8+ years of experience as an application developer
- 8+ years hands-on programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP and J2EE frameworks (Spring/Hibernate).
- 5+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience Experience Onboarding applications to GitHub, Subversion, Jenkins, uDeploy, and uBuild
- 5 years of recent experience with API Management on Mulesoft platforms Experience with MuleSoft development and design best practices, Mulesoft Integrations, and ESB message integration techniques, like aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing, etc., using Mule Anypoint Platform
- 5+ years of experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of Mule APIs and Mule Anypoint platform as ESB On Premise.
- Experience in scalable Mule flows, and error handling etc.
- Experience using Mule MUnit to test regular mule flow
- 5 years of recent experience with API Management on Mule platforms Build custom frameworks and components in Mulesoft
- Desired: Strong knowledge and understanding of TIBCO, and other middleware ESB Products Experience developing, supporting or integrating messaging technology such as Solace, TIBCO or MQ 3rd party vendor application development experience