Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. May require a bachelor's degree. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Minimum of 8 years of experience as a Developer with desirable experience is as follows:
- Experience with Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse
- Experience with JAVA
- Experience with a Service Bus Environment
Experience and Knowledge of:
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST.
- Markup Languages like XML and JSON
- Experience SQL and File Transfers