This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Read Below and See If This Position Is A Fit!
If so, Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume. If you are a fit, our Jobot Pro, Garrett Komisarek, will get back to you with more details!
A bit about us:
Based in Santa Clara, CA we are a provider of yield improvement technologies and services for the IC manufacturing process life cycle. We offer solutions that are designed to enable clients to lower costs of IC design and manufacture,enhance time to market, and improve profitability by addressing design and manufacturing interactions from product design to initial process ramps to mature manufacturing operations.
If you are a Senior LabVIEW Developer and your biggest project has been at least 1000 VI's, please read on!
- Scope and design software architecture for innovative Electron BEam Microscope based metrology tool
- Research and prototype algorithms to perform different aspects of the tool control
- Develop calibration and diagnostics methodologies
- Support control software activities on tools, including software design, implementation, installation, troubleshooting and testing
- Develop machine control software for semiconductor capital equipment including test instrumentation, performing data acquisition and analysis
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
BS or MS in Computer/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related field plus:
- Proficiency in LabVIEW development for GUI and time critical applications
- In-depth experience with hardware control SW and troubleshooting
- Proficient in Object Oriented development concept
- Experience with C/C++
- Ability to write machine control software in LabVIEW
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
$100,000.00 - $170,000.00 /year