- At least 7 years of business analysis experience
• Experience with Banking products, services and operational processes
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle complex projects
• Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline and able to operate in a fast paced environment.
• Very good understanding of software delivery lifecycle with focus on requirement management and business analysis.
• Experience in process mapping / process flows / process modeling
• Strong attention to detail and experience in representing complex issues based on comprehensive analysis in a holistic and understandable manner.
• Prior experience working with large implementation projects.
• Must have solid organizational skills, with the ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment and meet deadlines with quality results.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to influence and interact with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Working knowledge of MS Word / MS Outlook / MS Visio / MS PowerPoint
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
• Experience with FIS Systematics Core Banking applications
• Experience with Digital platform and product development
• May have broad knowledge of project management.
• Certification from IIBA
- Bachelor's Degree
- Thorough knowledge of financial and cost accounting, financial analysis and principles of economics.
- Thorough knowledge of financial institution balance sheet and profit and loss analysis techniques.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory issues such as capital issues and GAAP accounting issues as they relate to the banking industry.
- Thorough understanding and application of principles, standards, industry practices, techniques and concepts, as well as contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to highly complex and diverse analytical problems which requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- An ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the Bank’s loan products.
- Prior experience working with large implementation projects would be beneficial for the candidate.
- Must have solid organizational skills, with the ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment and meet deadlines with quality results.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.