Sr. Logistics Analyst
- Provide related ship acquisition logistics and maintenance support in accordance with contract requirements in the areas of ship, ship system, combat system, including engineering and fitted equipment operation and maintenance.
- Ensure Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) documentation to reflect appropriate acquisition guidelines and requirements are met, and proper support data elements are factored into the Life Cycle Cost (LCC) estimates. Manage Military Standard Requisitioning & Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP) requisitions in Navy supply system.
- Manage direct technical support for processing requisitions in the Real-time Outfitting Management Information System (ROMIS), and maintain responsibility of automated tracking tool for new construction outfitting accounts in the Outfitting Requisition Control and Accounting System (ORCAS), including complying with Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) material inventory and management objectives.
- Assist with NAVSEA Program Office in developing and maintaining Ships Construction Navy (SCN) initial outfitting estimates for new construction ships.
- Manage material and logistics requirements for fielding, ship alteration, or repair in developing Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD), Allowance Equipage Lists (AEL), and Allowance Parts Lists (APL) in U.S. Navy Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS).
- 5+ years of experience with Navy acquisition logistics for new construction surface combatants consisting of a system of systems in a leadership role (Supply Corps Officer/ APM)
- 5+ years of experience with DoD acquisition programs and processes
- BS/BA Degree
- SECRET Security Clearance
- Experience with US Navy ships and shipboard systems in providing acquisition logistics services and life cycle sustainment
- Experience with logistics acquisition for new construction and fleet introduction of Naval Ship, including design changes, ship alterations and identification of how these alterations affect logistics acquisition support
- Knowledge of the DoD and US Navy logistics acquisition process, regulations, directives, and statutes, the Navy’s application of the DoD acquisition process, including contracting and sea trials, and key naval ship acquisition roles and organizations
- Knowledge of supply and logistics transportation and shipping requirements and processes
ORBIS offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salary in a professional atmosphere.
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed