Dear BriTech Group Applicant,
For faster processing of your resume please apply directly to our website by clicking the following link: http://jobs.exelare.com/jobsWidget/index.html#companyId=cbiz_britech&source=Monster&userId=Admin&viewJob=Req-1447
You may still apply through Monster but this will delay your consideration for the position, due to processing time.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your information.
The BriTech Group Team
Lead a team of cloud solution architects developing the most optimal, effective and reusable and cloud architecture solutions to support company's overall cloud strategy and major cloud implementation initiatives and projects.
What will you do?
- Ensure the developed cloud architecture is consistent with and supports the productivity and financial performance objectives of the project as well as IT policies and strategies
- Proactively lead the practice by setting the cloud architecture design principles and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Collaborates with the infrastructure services, cloud automation and application development organizations during cloud system design and development phases, providing advice, interpretation, and review of cloud architecture and design principles.
- Lead the team to develop and document architecture solutions, including designs, guidelines and architecture specific standards for enterprise-wide implementation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies/concepts/methods, and software development best practices.
- Participate in the design, specification, and implementation of business and technology projects, assuring and resolving adherence to enterprise-wide cloud solutions.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Ability to work closely with business to understand and incorporate nonfunctional requirements in the application architecture and transform them into technical solutions.
- Ability to guide DevOps engineers and Developers to achieve automation for faster provisioning, deployment, and delivery.
- Design organizational solutions with cloud specific security needs.
- Help team members to develop their technical, soft, and leadership skills.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers
- Grow and develop the team though hands-on training and coaching
- 4-year degree with major in computer science engineering (or equivalent) from an accredited university (preferred) will substitute for minimum 5 years experience professional IT experience.
- Master's degree in computer science engineering from an accredited university (desired)
- Cloud certification (professional) - (required)
- 10+ years of experience of IT architecture/software development/management/consulting experience
- Ability to design applications on AWS across multiple regions by taking advantage of disaster recovery design guidelines.
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience of AWS IaaS and PaaS services including IAM.
- Knowledge of software design patterns (microservices, messaging, serverless distributed and Systems Integrations architectures)
- Previous experience with continuous integration and deployment expertise (Jenkins or similar tools).
- Experience in architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage Architectures.
- Knowledge on various technologies including Mobility, Java/Python/.NET middleware, M2M, Cloud, etc. Expertise in areas of CEP (Complex Event Processing), Rule Engines (BRMS), Streaming Analytics, Big Data, IoT (Internet of Things) etc.
- Good working experience on Web Service Integration and API (REST API / WebSocket / MQTT).
- Experience designing and building solutions utilizing AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, KMS, Lambda, IAM, Kinesis, ECS
- Experience with automated tooling such as AWS CloudFormations, Chef, AWS OpsWorks and/or Puppet and Terraform
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strategic Thinking - Think big picture. Set priorities aligned with major goals. Encourage innovation by backing good people who take smart risks.
- Critical Thinking - Question conventional wisdom by identifying and challenging assumptions made that cause actions or inaction. Strive to inject independent thinking, checking biases, promotes action and decision-making.
- Communicate effectively in the way reach audiences with ease, clarity, and transparency: one-to-one, small group, full staff, email, social media, and of course, listening.
- Provide organizational support for relationship development to foster teamwork, build relationships, and promote collaboration to cultivate and strengthen a network for the exchange of ideas
- Problem-solving (analytical)