Are you ready to work for a more active world?
At Bioventus, our business depends on developing our people. We invest in you and challenge you to be the best. We value our colleagues for their different perspectives and individual contributions, and our leaders listen. Our success rests on working together to achieve shared goals and rewards. Join a diverse team of global colleagues driven to help patients resume and enjoy active lives.
Who are Bioventus?
We are the market leader in developing clinically proven and cost-effective orthobiologic solutions for surgical and non-surgical bone healing and osteoarthritis, with products recognized for their safety, innovation and effectiveness.
$350+ million in annual revenue
700 employees worldwide
Helping 400,000+ people every year
The Bioventus team always puts patients at the forefront, and their needs are the priority in the choices we make and actions we take.
Sr. Manager, Contracting and Pricing – Orthobiologics
Full-time / Office Based Durham NC
This role will lead the Contracting/Pricing Team. As the leader of Contracting, this role will lead the AHT contracting execution strategy while maintaining and improving the contract management system. This role will participate in the development of the pricing strategy management for the AHT product portfolio. This role will also provide support across the AHT commercial organization to deliver timely, compelling, and complete responses to Bioventus customers for all business requests and opportunities.
Ideal candidates have strong interpersonal skills and determination to provide the best possible experience to our customers and coworkers. They strive for excellent performance, driven by the willingness to both teach and learn. They are good team players, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, well-organized, and ambitious about developing as a professional.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead Market Access Contracting team for AHT
- Drive opportunities for process improvement in new organization
- Attract, develop and retain talent. Ensure focus and alignment with functional and company goals. Provide employees with continuous feedback and coaching using talent-and-performance management tools.
- Fulfill customer RFP, RFI, and all other proposal documentation requests in collaboration with internal commercial stakeholders
- Develop and manage contract policies and processes for Bioventus commercial business
- Oversee contracts/credentialing database including all material documentation related to the agreements
- Serve as the lead for AHT contracting strategies, pricing development.
- Collaborate with strategic marketing and cross-functional teams to develop the pricing strategy for existing and new AHT products
- Lead pricing research, price proposal and price approval process for AHT product line
- Set, maintain, manage and analyze ASP/WAC strategy and changes.
- Collaborate with Audit & Risk Management function to identify business risks, and develop and implement preventive strategies for functional area.
- Hold oneself and others accountable to conduct business in a manner compliant with Bioventus’ Code of Compliance, policies and procedures and internal controls applicable to their role.
- Engage in special projects or other duties as requested
What you’ll bring to the table
- BA/BS, preferably with an MBA to support future professional development opportunities and minimum 8 years of related experience.
- Contract/Pricing enterprise software experience
- Excellent communicator (demonstrated writing skills, verbal skills)
- Demonstrated proficiency with SharePoint, SAP, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of the evolving healthcare payer/provider environment
- Knowledge of the pharma/medical device industry and trends
What you’ll receive
- The satisfaction of driving real change in the industry and people’s lives
- A diverse global community of people who are driven by a shared purpose to help patients
- A business that acts with integrity in all interactions with co-workers, leaders and customers
- We value others and build success by appreciating differences in thought, opinion, background, skills and perspectives
- An environment of continuous learning and development
- Flat organizational structures which elevate employees’ level of responsibility
- Meaningful opportunities for professional development and mentoring
- Competitive compensation package, including salary as well as bonus
- Exciting benefits package, including three weeks’ vacation; medical, dental and vision benefits; Student Debt Program; life insurance; and a 401(k) plan
Are you the top talent we are looking for?
Apply now! Hit the “Apply” button to send us your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.