Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee multiple projects and ensure project timing is maintained through collaboration with Senior Engineers, Software Architects, Product Managers, Business Analysts, and QA teammates
- Responsible for managing engineering teams focused on our ecommerce platform engineering as well as our custom differentiating programs.
- Comfortable Managing both onshore/offshore resources and managing budget and forecasts.
- Experience leading Scrum ceremonies and setting best practices amongst teams.
- You play an active role leading the process of taking high-level, sometimes vague, business requirements and turning them into actionable user stories. You are involved in projects throughout their lifecycles.
- You collaborate with Global teammates in many functions: creative, user experience, quality assurance, and development.
- You will collaborate in brainstorming, designing, architecting and implementing new solutions, as well as suggesting tools, technologies, and best practices to improve performance and site quality.
- Manage the recruitment, on-boarding, training activities, career-pathing, and evaluation of engineering teammates.
Technical Attributes & Experience of Ideal Candidate:
- You are well versed in Ecommerce platforms like Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and are responsible for continuously evaluating, designing and improving the software development processes to support a global delivery model.
- You have a Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science (relevant work experience may be substituted) and 7-10+ years of hands on experience in a web development environment.
- You have proven experience in working and integrating with APIs and 3rd Party systems integrations (SOAP/REST) to payment, OMS, CRM, CMS & WMS systems.
- Demonstrated direct management of cross functional, sourced, or matrixed teams
- You have supported a production Ecommerce platform, shipped large projects working as part of a cohesive team, and you can point to them online.
- You are comfortable with analytics platforms and have experience tracking pages and events (Omniture, Google Analytics).
- You work hard to stay current blogs, open source contribution, technology groups whatever it takes to allow you to not just know what s going on, but to leverage that information into working strategies and adjustments to how you do your work.
- You are able to deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and leading solution design sessions.
- Assess cost and benefits of each possible solution and effectively recommend alternatives (build versus buy) and options that are most cost effective while providing the needed capabilities.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.