As a key team member of Internal Audit function, the Senior Manager, Internal Audit will manage and execute internal audit reviews to address financial, operational, compliance and technology risks. The position is in San Francisco Bay Area, CA or Salt Lake City, UT, and will report to the Head of Internal Audit.
In this role you will support the Head of Internal Audit in execution of IT, financial and operational audits, and special projects as assigned. This role will also support the Head of Audit in day to day operations of Internal Audit function.
- Support the Head of Internal Audit in smooth execution of all Internal Audit reviews and day to day operations of the function
- Plan and manage SOX testing and operational reviews throughout the year using internal team and co-sourcing firm
- Participate in discussions on IT, operational and financial processes and share control and operational improvements to mitigate risk and improve operational functions
- Develop a deep understanding of the unique and complex processes and systems at Quotient
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners at all levels to identify and respond to emerging risk issues on a timely basis
- Coordinate with SOX PMO, internal staff, co-sourcing firm and external auditors to execute SOX testing
- Prepares clear, accurate and complete paperwork in accordance with IIA quality standards
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required
- Professional auditing certifications, such as the CIA, CPA, CISA or CFE
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience with Big Four and/or internal audit
- Hands-on experience performing and managing SOX testing and operational audits
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, COSO, Sarbanes-Oxley and the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Audit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with initiative, minimal supervision and meet prescribed deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exposure to major ERP systems
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.