Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can directly contribute to exciting business growth and an exceptional employee experience?
We are seeking a Senior Manager/Manager of HR Shared Services & Operations who can collaborate cross-functionally to ensure service delivery that optimizes business results and contributes to a rich employee experience. This role is responsible for the development, execution and operation of an HR shared service strategy supporting the end-to-end life cycle of an employee at Cvent. This role will drive initiatives to improve process, standardize delivery, and ensure best-in-class experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own the creation, documentation, and management of the end-to-end employee lifecycle HR processes including new hire processing, on-boarding and integration, exits, and maintenance of employee records.
- Identify and action opportunities for automation, manager and employee self-service.
- Continuously improve the quality of HR data and processes to ensure meaningful and trustworthy business metrics and a positive employee experience.
- Collaborate with key partners, including HRIS, to ensure appropriate internal controls and relevant internal audits are in place.
- Develop clear service level standards that define expectations and create accountability for delivering enhanced value through HR Services
- Provide guidance on the application of key HR policies and practices across the American and European offices. Collaborate with counterparts in other global regions to build synergies and consistency.
- Partner to build dashboards & reporting to enable transparency and access to information and metrics that inform HR and business leaders.
- Actively participate as a working manager to foster a customer service focus and culture throughout the organization. Ensure timely, accurate, and value-added responses to inbound inquiries and requests with a focus on exceptional service to employees, HR colleagues and the business.
- Work as a leader in the Company’s Payroll function to improve efficacy, efficiency and accuracy in all processes that drive the organization’s processing of multiple pay cycles in the Americas and Europe.
- Provide leadership and build organizational capability within the HR Operations function by developing a highly effective cross-trained team. This role will manage a team of HR Operations/Service professionals across the Americas.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate HR projects and initiatives using project management approach.
What You need For This Position
- 7+ years of relevant experience in the HR field and a BA or BS degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business. A Master’s degree may be substituted for 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in leading an HR shared service or operations team and applying service management principles.
- Workday (HRIS) experience strongly preferred
- Experience in lean process, process improvement, implementation of enabling technologies.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams.
- Full working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Comfort managing up and across the organization, with strong credibility and the ability to influence leaders and teams - excellent collaboration skills.
- Strong understanding of employment labor laws and regulations
- Analytical skills with the ability to resolve a wide variety of complex issues or problems
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills