Box is growing. Marketing Operations has a criticalrolein supporting this growth. Asa Senior or Group Manageron theMarketing Operations (MOPS) team, you willbe responsible for the management of a company’s marketing automation platform (MAP) from a strategic, programmatic and operational perspective. This role owns the collection, creation and distribution of best practices and works with marketers to apply marketing automation capabilities within the organization. In addition, you will beresponsible for database management strategy(including audience identification,segmentation and normalization), MarTech solutions management(you have a clear understanding of the entire Martech stack, and can 'speak IT' when necessary) and Campaign operations(managing both internal and 3rd party campaign execution resources).You will accomplish this by effectively collaborating with Boxers in other departments, specifically Business Analytics, Sales Operations, Finance & Information Technology. In doing so, you willensure MOPS is seen as acritical element of our revenue 'engine' by our Go-To-Marketleadersin Sales & Marketing.
You will also:
- Work with marketing leadership to developacoordinated, enterprise-wide marketing automation strategy
- Optimize and standardize marketing automation processes across the organization, including playbook creation
- Create a model to track and measure program objectives for each technology from adoption to execution and optimization
- Collaborate with thecampaigns team, product marketing andfield marketing to ensure there is a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization strategy to increase engagement
- Document and communicate/distribute across the organization best practices for marketing automation
- Communicate and educate executive leadership with regard to new and planned event activities, including global, regional and local programs
- Own and provide strategic direction related to Marketing data structure that meets business needs and results in bettercampaignperformance
- Create and optimize audience segmentation supporting email programsin collaboration with business stakeholders
- Create a cost efficient contact acquisition strategy that ensures the database can effectively support the various campaigns
- Collaborate with Sales Operations andBusiness Analytics toenableCustomer 360 insights
- Manage internal marketing automation administrators and specialists, and oversee the selectionand managementof agencies and third-party vendors
Why the team needs you
We are a committed and driven team of marketing operations professional who are eager to learn and grow. We want to bring in asenior-level individualwho can add additional insights and fresh ideas to our ever changing dynamic environment. We want someone who brings strategic vision and operational excellence while also be a sound operations partner for the business.
Why you need Box
Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together. Marketing Ops team is part of the Go-to-Market Operations and work closely with Marketing and other business units. Box is growing very fasttherefore you get to work on challenging project to support this amazing growth. You get to show off your amazing balance between strategic and hands-on capabilities.
Who you are
You are an experienced people manager and will embrace the role of being the most senior person on the team (this role is the 'right hand' to the Global Head of Marketing Operations). You areapassionate Marketing operations professional who have a long history in operations as well as Marketing (demand gen/campaign, programs, digital, etc.) background. You enjoy seeking to understand the challenge and work resiliently to provide sounds solutions to the business. You have hands-on experience with various Marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo) and haveagood record of managing a robust MarTech stack in your career. You haveexperience with database related motions includingdata quality and governance, audience segmentation and targeting. You have ledbusiness impactingand successful projectsthat require contribution from cross functional teams. You are a team player and have a mindset to help and enable people around you. You are committed to advocate for client needs and have a desire to develop relationships. Youhave in-depth knowledge of privacy regulation/laws such as GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL. And you are a data-driven decision maker but also embrace creativity.
Here are a few additional qualities that we're looking for:
- You have a BS in Marketing or have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- You are Marketo certified and have managedmarketing operations teams.
- You have success in managing marketing database, data mart, data lake solutions.
- You are committedtoand have shown success in collaborating and influencing business stakeholders with best practices and recommendations in regard to audience segmentation
- You have implemented nurture programs and lead scoring (predictive scoring is even better) programs
- You are a communicator - both internal and external.
- You are a team player and enjoy mentoring and supporting/sharing knowledge with other team member.
- You are comfortable witha significantlevel of ambiguity and resolving conflicts constructively while being a solution oriented partner to the business.
- You successfully project manage cross-functional initiatives resulted in quality products delivered on time and on budget
- You are committed to collaborate with business partners to drive alignment and establish guidelines thatprovide clarity and improve productivity and business outcomes
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Food and Coffee
- Work From Home
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Merchandise Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Health Care On Site
- Paid Holidays
- Subsidized Commuting
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Events
- Long Term Disability
- Vacation/paid time off
- Performance bonus
- Paid sick days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Schedules
- Military Leave
- Professional Development
- Gym Memberships
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- On Site Cafeteria
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Transportation Allowance
- Game Rooms
- Stock Options