Sr. Manager of Analytics - Insights - Operational Effectiveness
Want to work on a team focused on transforming Operations through cutting edge analytics technology and insights across the enterprise? The Operational Effectiveness team leverages state of the art Nexidia Speech technology, Data Visualization and data analysis to unlock hidden insights. Our team builds executive analysis & insights, conducts in-depth studies, designs business cases and provides strategic recommendations across 13 lines of business across more than 25,000 people.
As part of Charter Communications Customer Operations, you’ll join the Enterprise Data & Analytics team where we play a central role in helping Operations address some of the top data and analytics challenges faced today. You will be a leader responsible for developing enterprise analytics strategies and plans that help clients improve operational efficiency, compliance, customer experience and effectiveness
As an Enterprise Data & Analytics strategist Leader, you will partner with client executives to drive strategies across:
• Translating Business Needs Into Analytics – Connecting Outcomes to Business Value
• Create a presentation the value proposition and business case for enterprise executives and LOB Sr. Leadership data and analytics solutions
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Interpretation of Data Science into Practical Business Application
• Next Generation Enterprise Performance Methods, where Analytics Must
Be Optimized At Each Point
• Supporting Executive Leaders Desire to Become Data Driven Cultures
• Refine and optimize client’s ability to organize and analyze Big Data to create substantial shareholder
• Define analytics led performance management models spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making.
• Ability to architect enterprise-wide data and analytics transformations with varying executives (Operations, Marketing, Digital Channels) as the architect of business value.
• Architect E2E Data & Analytics Operating Models (e.g. enterprise data management, reporting automation/ simplification, data science, next generation analytics technology/ platform) to support clients desire to become a data driven culture.
• Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition.
• Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Enterprise Data & Analytics assignments
Candidates with a Professional Consulting Background:
- 3+ years leading an analytics function that designs studies to identify root causes and drivers for business problems and present a business case for the recommended solution that will provide the best ROI
- 2+ years of call center experience (knowledge of organizational structure and responsibilities, understanding of operational processes and constraints and internal customer needs specific to their LOB objectives and leadership level)
Candidates with Corporate Background:
- 5+ years leading an analytics function that designs studies to identify root causes and drivers for business problems and present a business case for the recommended solution that will provide the best ROI
- 5+ years of call center experience (knowledge of organizational structure and responsibilities, understanding of operational processes and constraints and internal customer needs specific to their LOB objectives and leadership level)
Ability to analyze and interpret data
1+ years Tableau, Microstrategy or other data visualization technologies
Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skill
In depth technical knowledge and ability to learn new technologies
Experience with project management, scheduling and planning
Team player, excellent communication skills
Must be able to interact with senior management and collect requirements
Must be able to lead a team, use judgment and operate under ambiguity
Motivated, self-starter, strong work ethic
BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Travel required to multiple sites 20%
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178