As the company’s Sr. Manager, Pricing, Packaging and GTM Strategy you'll work to create a data and process driven pricing culture through taking initiative and fostering cross-functional collaboration. Your goal is to develop strong rapport with key stakeholders (Customers, Sales, Product, Finance, Operations, and Marketing) in order to design and deliver pricing and packaging programs that help the company achieve its business objectives. You'll collaborate with diverse teams to create, prioritize and implement pricing and packaging proposals to serve these areas:
Product pricing, packaging, and licensing:
- Develop and maintain price lists and quoting policies using Salesforce
- Develop service level agreements for subscription offerings
- Evolving existing offerings
- Programs to migrate perpetual licenses to subscription agreements
- Partner offerings
- New offerings around edge, SaaS / cloud, and subscriptions
- Collect structured market input to create compelling packaging for customers
- Collaborate with product management, product marketing management to validate offerings
- Develop a commercial and licensing strategy that evaluates business model shifts and approaches and lays out a path to achieve OSIsoft's growth objectives
Go To Market (GTM) development:
- Work with teams to translate platforms and technologies into offerings with GTM plans with clear goals and success criteria
- Coaching sales and marketing leads on positioning and offer details
- Develop and refine customer segments, channels, and target markets
- Clear research methodology and decision making processes
- Quantitative analysis framework for modeling pricing and packaging options
- Help create cross-team stakeholder teams to review offerings with respect to geographies and industry verticals
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline required, Master’s (MBA) degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience maintaining pricing and packaging in Salesforce required. Familiarity with Salesforce’s CPQ a plus.
- Background in SaaS/IaaS business models preferred
- Prior experience in migrating existing models to subscription preferred
- Ability to travel to events, sales / regional meetings, customer sites, and conferences
- Understanding of OSIsoft core principles and tenets
- Strong collaboration skills: written and verbal communication, stakeholder management.
- Ability to work cross functionally with a wide variety of teams
- Some technical understanding of software engineering a plus
- Good communicator, able to share results meaningfully
- Self-starter - able to work independently between teams and organizational boundaries
- Good cultural fit for OSIsoft and its objectives as a product and software services company with a bright future as a market leader
OSIsoft is a global leader in operational intelligence. We deliver an open enterprise infrastructure, the PI System™, to connect sensor-based data, systems, and people. OSIsoft has installations in 127 countries and is widely used across manufacturing, energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities, and the process industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government. OSIsoft is headquartered in San Leandro, California, U.S.A, with offices around the world.
At OSIsoft, we provide the industry standard in enterprise infrastructure for management of time series data through the OSIsoft PI System™. Our customers rely upon the PI System™ to safeguard data and deliver enterprise-wide visibility into operational, manufacturing and business information. The PI System™ enables users to manage assets, mitigate risks, comply with regulations, improve processes, drive innovation, make business decisions in real time, and to identify competitive business and market opportunities. We are time series data; if the data has a value at a given time, we collect it, store it, and show it to our customers whenever they need it! We let engineers and managers see exactly what’s going on in their processes in real time – useful, right?
OSIsoft is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer. Adhering to our tenets, we are pathfinders, we are honest, and we respect people: our customers, partners, and especially our employees. We are committed to an inclusive workplace and accept applications without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or gender characteristic, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.