Qualification:Bachelors in science, engineering or equivalent
• Understand Pricing models (FB/T&M).
• Identify & provide Inputs to Program Manager on new opportunities.
Account Operations:• 1 Responsible for the operational parameters ie continuously monitor and review operational metrics which impact the bottomline eg pyramid size, utilization etc for the project to ensure margins are met.
• 2 Raise invoices in coordination with the account managers, as and when due.
• 3 Submit monthly budget plans and seek approvals required in case of any deviations.
• 4 Raise Service Order &validate Resource requirement in internal system.
• 5 Share project level forecasts as accurately as possible.
Opportunity Identification and Pursuit:• Identify areas of valueadd in the current Project which can be taken up for account mining.
• Support opportunity pursuit when requested (eg differentiators, estimates, underlying risks, scope etc).
• Submit draft proposal for review to the Program Delivery Manager.
Contracting:• Build an understanding of the MSA structure.
• Prepare or validate the SOW / work orders inclusive of scope and milestones, acceptance criteria for the Project.
• Negotiate on resources, time, scope, milestones within the scope of the Project.
Program Setup:• 1 Project Planning: Create Project plan including aspects such as Cost, Schedule, Scope, Requirements, Risk, Quality, Communication & Stakeholder management, Effort Estimation, Resource Planning.
• Seek review comments from Program / Portfolio Manager and customer (as required).
• 2 Risk Management: Identify, raise flags and device mitigation plans during project onset and during the course of the project.
• Seek approvals for action plans as required.
3 Review and Communication Governance:Establish Project Review and Communication Governance
• 4 Estimation and Resource Planning: Leverage scientific models to arrive at effort estimation and subsequently resource loading and scheduling.
• Work with support teams eg Admin, HR to ensure resources are available.
• Understand project boundaries against SOW (scope of work / out of scope, and assumptions).
• Monitor internal and customer project environment including Knowledge repository, C20, Project administration tools/applications, helpdesk/ticketing system, customer network connectivity.
• Coordinate for setup team work environment desktops/software/workspace etc.
• 5 Requirements Gathering: Define requirements gathering and execution process.
• Identify key acceptance criteria items, key dependencies and complexity to be managed.
Program delivery:• 1 Requirements Understanding: Understand high level requirements.
• Understand and manage inter component/ module dependencies and do continuous replanning and reprioritization as required.
• Validate that the requirements given are READY and FULL to be taken up by the Technical Lead and the team.
• Identify gaps in requirements vs the envisaged high level scope and milestone [Including NFRs.
• user adoption and other implicit requirements].
2 Status Reporting:Prepare status reports and conduct management reviews with applicable stakeholders
• 3 Signoff: Review design and architecture artifacts through the design, development and implementation phases.
• Oversee timely reviews and sign off by the customer (if applicable).
4 Re-Planning:Undertake continuous re-planning and reprioritization as required to complete the project on time
• 5 Scope Management: In case of changes in the project, conduct an impact analysis on the cost and other organizational parameters and report the impact analysis of such change to the customer.
• Perform project estimation reviews and get approval from customer.
6 Escalation Management:Responsible for informing the relevant client stakeholders in case of exceptions
• 7 Metrics Management: Responsible for generating and reviewing project metrics and identify deviations.
• Identify corrective actions.
• Resolve any escalated issues.
• When required, escalate the same.
• 8 Support associate onboarding and release process.
Change Management:• Set up the Change Control procedures, which include a Change Register, Change Impact Analysis and a Change Approval Process for the project.
• Responsible for making relevant SoW Changes.
Relationship Management:• Act as the point of contact on the project delivery, for Project related updates with the client and for regular communication of project updates.
• Understand issues from the client perspective and provide a solution.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders (onsite project team, horizontal teams, Client team, Delivery manager, Program manager, Account managers, Client partners etc).
• Support Program Managers / vertical teams during client visits.
• Interact with vertical teams and account teams on a regular basis and support projects, account mining and establish relationship.
Knowledge Management:• Identify reusable assets.
• Review any best practices / innovations as circulated within the group.
• Identify Project level tools or other items to be built for this project.
• Monitor creation of project level documentation (leanings, benefits, case studies etc) and monitor updating of the same on the shared drive/ knowledge repository.
People Management:• Allocate work among team members.
• Resolve team conflict & support team building activities.
• Provide administrative support as and when required.
• Provide inputs on goal setting and performance appraisals of team.
• Identify skill gaps and training needs of team members and provide necessary support to address the same.
• Provide inputs into the learning and career plans for team members.
• Nominate team for awards.
• Conduct training through academy and induction of new team members.
• Establish backup plan for critical roles (for contingency).
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|