Are you someone who is looking for an opportunity to work for a company that values Strategic Marketing as a core competency? Look no further, Endurance International Group is seeking a SEO Manager to influence and scale the way our organization attracts new small business and non-profit organizations to our portfolio of online presence, website services and email marketing products. Endurance International Group is comprised of leading SaaS and ecommerce brands including Constant Contact, Bluehost, Hostgator and Domain.com. This is a new and strategic channel for Endurance as we continue to build out this area of excellence within our Marketing organization – this new role will report to the Director of Organic Search who is excited to build a best in class SEO capability for the Endurance brands. We are looking for equally as passionate trail-blazers to join this growing team!
The SEO Manager will be passionate about understanding how search engines work and fervent about creating site experiences and content that are highly optimized for organic traffic. They will work cross-functionally with internal teams and assist in the management of external agencies to create actionable, scalable SEO improvements across the Bluehost portfolio.
Bluehost is a trusted partner for WordPress users. Founded in 2003, Bluehost enables novices and experts alike to create and maintain a web presence with reliable web hosting, eCommerce tools, marketing applications, automated security, and WordPress tools. Its one-stop dashboard makes it easy for users to manage many aspects of their website from metrics to site security. Built on open source technology, Bluehost continues to support and participate in a wide range of open source projects to help push the internet to its full potential.
• Develop and execute a strategy and roadmap for increased organic performance for the Bluehost portfolio
• Works closely with the Director of Organic Search to build a best in class SEO capability and team within the organization while driving collaboration with Website, Content, Social, and Acquisition teams.
• Assists in owning the agency selection process and ongoing management of SEO partners.
• Be responsible for optimizing all content on the site including blogs, marketing content, and knowledge base articles.
• Design methodical experiments while carefully quantifying success (or failure).
• Collaborate with SEO team to continuously train marketing and website teams on SEO best practices.
• Assists in the creation and standardization of governance across all sites (relating to keywords, global strategy, and SEO best practices).
• Utilize and be the point on industry standard analytic tools and proprietary systems.
• Mine through logs, crawl web pages and analyze other large-scale data stores to gain SEO insight.
• Analyze, monitor and report on key performance indicators for Bluehost and their competitors.
• Establish productive and efficient communication channels within marketing and other teams to ensure our progress and plans are aligned with our goals.
• Lead in regular knowledge sharing and cross pollination of strategy across all Endurance brands.
• 5+ years of experience developing and executing successful SEO practices for large, dynamic global websites (agency experience is a plus)
• Demonstrable track record of business results through SEO strategy
• Must have experience with sites driving traffic levels of 20 million monthly unique visitors or more.
• Team management experience and ability to work successfully with remote teams
• Expert knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking methods and a passion to stay on top of the latest industry trends and events
• Experience in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other industry tools
• Strong knowledge of HTML and scripting languages
• Ability to quantify potential SEO improvements and prioritize accordingly
• Knowledge and understanding of other digital acquisition channels a plus
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
• Trail-blazing mentality with a high level of integrity, autonomy, creativity and self-motivation