Sr Manager, Services Operations and Analytics
Location: Charlotte, NC
Intapp Client Services is a leading contributor to both the growth and the increasing pace of growth of Intapp’s business. We at Intapp Client Services have reached a strong level of maturity and a high level of operational excellence but we are not satisfied. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and we are constantly acting upon what we find in order to improve.
We are looking for an exceptional Operations and Analytics professional to lead our services analytics / business insights function. In addition, this leader will own redefining our systems, processes, methodologies and tools (in conjunction with IT, Finance and Center of Excellence) to improve the efficiency of our delivery teams.
Finally, this leader is responsible for Intapp Services Sales. This function works with Sales, Services field leadership and technical resources to size, scope and price engagements leading to Statements of Work for the services components of Intapp’s client engagements.
If you are passionate about supporting a world class Client Services Team, helping lead them to greater things, and playing a key role for operations within the context of the entire company, we would love to talk to you!
You will be an important leader working alongside the Sr. Director of Intapp Services Operations your key responsibilities are in 3 areas:
- Support the Services business management function including services planning/modeling and operational reporting
- Own the Client Services management reporting system to expand our portfolio of Tableau dashboards upon which we run our business.
- Identify new Tableau dashboards and enhancements to existing ones to improve business insights. Roll up your sleeves to help develop these dashboards
- Work with IT and global analytics function to determine data requirements and be the Services contact to ensure data gets moved into the data warehouse
- Own the services forecasting process for bookings and billings
Services Systems and Tools
- Working with a global group of like minded-folks, be the services business owner for our services systems and tools such as Sales Force, OpenAir, Jira, and Asana
- Lead the Client Services Sales team in their sales desk and sales support function. In this role your team will coordinate with subject matter experts to do the sizing/scoping of opportunities and you will work with the Sales Ops and Legal/Contracts team to get these opportunities close
- Minimum of 10 years in a Professional Services delivery role (functional, technical, or project management) or a PS Operations function within an enterprise software company
- 2+ years of experience directly managing a team
- Experience leading Services customer engagement lifecycle functions – from sizing/quoting during sales to delivery to project retrospectives
- Hands on experience with designing and developing reporting dashboards (Tableau preferred), for a Services organization
- Experience with PS Automation tools such as OpenAir
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, where everyone helps each other.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to listen carefully and to communicate effectively within a diverse environment
- Resourceful, results-oriented, and highly energetic
- Self-starter and proven team player
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred)