Job Description:The Sr. Talent Acquisition Manger will be a change agent for the future Talent strategy at Global Partners. In this role, you are a hands-on, confident to challenge the current practices, and can effectively work across HR and leadership management. You are data centric, can provide data insights and implement new processes that will improve efficiencies across the organization. This role will report to the VP, Talent and will work cross functionally with recruiters, Talent Development, as well as business stakeholders and partners.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Identify gaps in the recruiting processes/system and propose solutions
- Provide metrics and KPI’s to identify trends, deficiencies, and areas for improvement/efficiencies
- Evaluate and propose strategy for Employment branding, Social, Diversity, and EVP
- Identify new tools and technologies, and guide decision-making on budget spend and effectiveness
- Work collaboratively on employment branding initiatives, ensuring marketing efforts are consistent and in line with branding strategy
- Provide strategy on talent sourcing, attraction, and screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 8-10 years of progressive Talent Acquisition/Operations experience with a focus on employee branding, project management
- Demonstrated people management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical strength, attention to detail,
- Experience in working with HR technologies, Workday (strongly preferred) and MS Office
- Strong self-awareness and judgement, ability to handle confidential information and
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and problem solve
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required or equivalent experience
- Experience building/executing a Diversity, Branding and EVP strategy
- Retail experience / Oil – Energy industry experience a plus.