The North American HQ of a major international manufacturing company can offer you an opportunity to join their prestigious team as a Sr. Global Manufacturing Engineer. This firm is Engineering driven and has multiple avenues for professional growth and advancement. An excellent salary combined with cutting edge technical challenges will make this opportunity appealing to a progressive manufacturing/process development professional.
- Work at the corporate HQ as the in-house consultant for manufacturing facilities worldwide.
- Investigate and identify opportunities for process, cost and quality improvement utilizing Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Develop and implement process improvement initiatives in conjunction with on-site manufacturing teams
- Be responsible for equipment and technology evaluation, selection and implementation.
- Assist in developing manufacturing methods and processes, workflow processes and optimization, and safety & quality standards for global deployment.
- BS in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 5 years experience in a manufacturing setting preferably in a fabrication, machining and/or assembly environment.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and process improvement methods (Six Sigma, PFMEA, Shainin) are major plus factors.
This position is located in the beautiful Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania and is commutable from the Poconos, western and central New Jersey and the northern Philadelphia suburban region.
A comprehensive Relocation package is available for qualified applicants
Cypress Search LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.