Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
A local Sterling Heights, Michigan company who are the leaders in the design, and manufacturing of various components for the Aerospace, Aviation and Defense industry are seeking a Full Time, Direct Hire Sr. Manufacturing Engineer.
We are seeking a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer with 5-7+ years of Castings experience including; Nickel, Iron, Cobalt, Aluminum Sand & Aluminum Plaster Castings.
The Sr. Manufacturing Engineer will have the following Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be responsible for research, design and implementation of a CASTING process from inception through production.
- Will be responsible for input on new product designs and resolving technical issues related to the Castings.
- Must have process development experience in all aspects of the Casting process including: Tooling, Pattern Systems, Ceramic Systems, Casting Methods, Post Cast Processes, Inspections & Process Automation.
- The Sr. Manufacturing Engineer will have an excellent understanding of manufacturing systems & methods.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering with 5-7+ years’ experience in the Aerospace Casting Industry.
The position is full time, direct hire with a starting salary range based on education and experience from $80K-$110K with excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Relocation Assistance for the right candidate with all the matching skills.
Should you be interested and qualified please submit an updated resume via email to email@example.com
Or contact me directly a t 810-742-8500 Extension: 111
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH MONSTER MY CLICKING THE PURPLE BUTTON!