The Sr Marketing Analyst will be leading in-depth analytics projects focused on marketing campaign performance across customer segments and product lines. Daily responsibilities will include data blending & transformation, reporting, ad hoc analyses, and forecasting to support strategic & tactical business decisions. The ideal candidate will be both technically deep and able to partner & communicate across the organization.
Responsible for delivery of an accurate marketing effectiveness picture across all segments & campaigns with past, real-time, and future-looking lenses.
- Campaign performance reporting and projections/target setting.
- Analysis of overall marketing funnel, from marketing qualiﬁed lead to closed sale, to deliver marketing sales goal.
- Regular business review presentations that provide performance, insights, and recommendations.
- Innovation projects to build efﬁciency, improve accuracy, and expand capabilities of the Legal Marketing Performance team.
- Partner with campaign planning and demand gen teams to develop meaningful, actionable, data-based insights and provide recommendations to inform and improve the marketing strategy.
- Maximize segmentation through enhanced data and modeling in partnership with enterprise data teams.
- Partner with digital analytics team to provide full customer journey metrics.
- Work with agile campaign planning teams to determine program key performance indicators and objectives.
- Evaluate impact of marketing programs through use of test design and analysis of programs and target audiences; with the goal of program optimization.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to use data to derive insights and recommend action.
- Experience with identifying KPI’s and measuring marketing campaigns, B2B, CRM, demand gen funnel, media channel performance, etc.
- Experience with data visualization, data blending, and reporting automation with products such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Salesforce, Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, PowerObjects, SQL, R, Python, Excel.
- Understanding of statistical techniques (e.g. regression models, time series models, factor analysis and clustering) a plus Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization.
- 3+ years marketing performance analytics experience Education: Bachelor in Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or other quantitative ﬁeld; Masters preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America